Monday, November 20, 2006

Other Efforts

Now that the EACares Afghan is done, I'm thinking about more projects. I have my charity of choice, and I send chemo caps there as often as possible. I'm sure that as a group we'll do more projects in the future, but right now with holidays looming many people can't make the time commitment, and that's fine.

One thing that I would ask people to think about is to remember someone during the holiday season, and do a random act of kindness. Whether its sending a card or a care package to one of our service men/women overseas, donating a few hours at a local soup kitchen or shelter, sending a personal card or note to someone in the hospital or in a group home. It doesn't take a lot of time or money to show someone that you care.

During the holiday season, as we share good times and gifts with the ones that we love, lets try to send a little bit of love to a stranger in need. It goes a long way.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger @Leslie said...

Be sure to let me know about any non-craft centered projects. :) the afghans look lovely, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home